What is a Product Key?
A Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials key is the serial you are asked to enter when you install Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials edition. You are granted to access the full functions only when the software or its remote server determines your product key is genuine. Since you can download the setup files online, a Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials product key is all you need. (incase you can't find the download resource, we provide additional download service with the product key)
How to use Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials Key
For Microsoft Windows and Server operating system products, you can
- Enter the key during a fresh install of the O.S.
- If the O.S. is pre-installed, enter the key in PC 'property' or 'settings' window.
For Microsoft Office products, you can
- Enter the key during a fresh install of the Office program.
- If the Office is pre-installed, go to control panel and modify your Office in the program list.
Requirements and Compatibility
- For Microsoft original DVD copy or download.
- Cannot work with OEM, Beta or Preview versions.
- Each key works for both 32 and 64 bit systems.
Product Delivery and Service
At Windows Key Store, all product keys are genuine. You will receive the key in email after the payment is confirmed. The activation is simple and requires only the entry level of computer knowledge. If you have any problems, we are always here to provide technical support for free. Any questions please contact us in email.